F&@! this housing market

TimTaylor751647545500

I would sell anything in Grandview right now and pocket the money. The only reason you want in Grandview is for the school.

There are schools in Grandview? I thought the attraction was for all the sexy, somewhat successful single women crowding every bar within walking distance...? :lol:

-Marc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be more of a normal market, but I don't think we will see much overall decrease.

Boom.

Anyone willing to wait for the market to cool off to the point that it sounds like you guys want it to (15-20% decrease in prices) better be prepared to live where they are now for 3-5 years. I really do not believe a CRASH is going to happen, just a 3-5% reduction.

My wife and I are debating to sell our house in Dublin in the next two years or less. We want to build but go towards Marysville/ Plain City. Unfortunately I think that area is next big thing for Prospective Dublin purchasers.

In my opinion, Marysville yes, plain city no. There's honestly too much buildable land left in Dublin and then more in the 42/concord corridor that gets you Dublin schools. I remember what it was like from 98-2007 when entire neighborhoods were flying up left and right up there and it's just not the case anymore and could be awhile til we see that kind of craziness again.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by Turbs3000