FS: 06 600RR Stock Exhaust

MurderedCBR

I would like to see some pics of a 600rr can I would love to try and retrofit it the side of my f4i somehow

Its an Undertail exhaust....The Can Is Oval....but not an Even Oval.

I guess if turned sideways and modified to fit your bike..It might look interesting.

Maybe.

I'd like to have one to see if I can make it work for my NSR race bike... cut it down, and all that stuff... Chris... bring it to the FD... let me have it.. I'll take it off your hands! BTW, I'll buy ya lunch at Chipotle for it! ;)

man i could help ya out with the stator cover, wheres it leakin at?

well.. heres the story.. laid bike down=cracked stator cover.. got a used stator cover and misread the torque specs on the stator cover screws and stripped one of the bottom screws. Had a guy heli coil it for me and had another shop seal..reseal.. and reseal like 3 times. and it still leaks.. from somewhere around the bottom.

I just keep wiping the bottom of the stator cover everytime I stop when I ride... its annoying.

now thats a bitch, i had the same problem on my '04 from the previous owner, much a headache.

So do you think you would be able to do anything different.. then what has been attempted the last couple of times to fix this.. ??