Subaru wrx STi Type RA coming in 2018

Grudes

Pretty excited to see Subaru finally bring a special STi to the US. To sum it up Carbon Fiber, revised suspension and brakes, and a retuned EJ Motor. Production is limited to 500 units.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a9990795/the-2018-subaru-wrx-sti-type-ra-is-a-hardcore-track-ready-weapon/

The engine is the same 2.5-liter turbocharged boxer four that's powered the STI for the last billion years, but this time it's making 310 horsepower—up from 305 in the standard car, thanks to a new cold air intake, a high-flow exhaust, stronger pistons, and a retuned ECU.

:lolguy:

Guess its pretty tapped out

The engine is the same 2.5-liter turbocharged boxer four that's powered the STI for the last billion years, but this time it's making 310 horsepower—up from 305 in the standard car, thanks to a new cold air intake, a high-flow exhaust, stronger pistons, and a retuned ECU.

One reason I sold mine, the other is I wanted a vert. But yeah I think that car will be close to $50k and that's new corvette territory so.....

I know.. Pretty well setup other than the ancient EJ though