LOL MIATA

STEVE-O

So I was planning to wait until after my mustang was done and sold to start on another project but this was a right place right time so I pulled the trigger and now own this:

http://i66.tinypic.com/aouusj.jpg

2002 1.8 VVT engine and driveline

needs a few things but runs and drives and is titled and registered

So the Mustang is literally 2 years in the works and you're going to finish it and sell? Damn man, I'm disappointed. The hype train for that has been huge. Seems like it's going to come to a quick screeching hault.

Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll come see this piece next weekend.

So the Mustang is literally 2 years in the works and you're going to finish it and sell? Damn man, I'm disappointed. The hype train for that has been huge. Seems like it's going to come to a quick screeching hault.

Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll come see this piece next weekend.

Most of the things I need to have the mustang finished are bought and sitting ready to be installed when time allows

The Exocet needs little money but labor love so that's easy

The plan never changed I buy enjoy and sell to move to the next. I will have and enjoy the mustang for a bit before I try and sell it

Congrats.

I've considered one of those. If you bring it to C&C, I'll have to check it out.

I think I'm going to toss some jank stuff in it to take it out July 4th weekend and then spend the rest if the weekend cleaning it up and making it how I actually want it.

So far it has been fun and happy that I got it

So I was planning to wait until after my mustang was done and sold to start on another project but this was a right place right time so I pulled the trigger and now own this:

http://i66.tinypic.com/aouusj.jpg

2002 1.8 VVT engine and driveline

needs a few things but runs and drives and is titled and registered

Nice!

1) How much was that? (pm me if that's OK)

2) where did you find it?