who can turn my trailer hubs/drums?

Smokey

I have a trailer with electric brakes and integrated drums/hubs. I'm looking at replacing the brakes and doing the hubs/drums would add another $200-$275 to the project. Mine aren't bad or warped that I can tell, but it'd be nice to start fresh and know they're true.

Any shops around town that can turn them? Bonus points the closer they are to the Polaris area.

You are going to be hard pressed to find any shop these days that has the machinery to cut drums anymore, let alone a tech who knows what they are doing ;) I don't THINK A-1 Trailer up off 23 does such a thing but its possible.

We do turn drums for some of the muscle cars / classics we work on but don't know anything about the drum/hub combos on trailers.

Thank you for the suggestions. A-1 trailer doesn't do it or know of anyone that does.

Vinny, surprisingly I can't find any shops that turn drums anymore. They all just replace instead.

Rick, thanks for the suggestion, I'll check out 614 when I get the drums off.

Have you checked on the part prices from redneck trailer supply?

Checked on eTtailer. Since they're integrated drums/hubs and I have the upgraded EZ lube hubs I'd prefer to not replace since they're $50-$60 each for comparable ones it seems.