Car show questions

Richard Cranium

We're putting together a car show/craft show this fall as a fund raiser for our student activities. We're hoping to make it an annual thing and grow it into an event that will cover a lot of our fundraising in one event. I know this will start small and we may even lose a little money on it the first year.

Since I'm a car guy and since I'm one of the club advisers I got handed the opportunity to run the car show side of the event. I've never done this, so I'm trying to work my way through what needs done. I stumbled on a software company that makes a product called CarShowPro. It lookes like a web based software to run car shows. Registration, judging, reports, scoring, etc... are all handled through their system. The cost doesn't look terrible either, $1 per registration. It looks like it could take a lot of the work off my plate and handle it online. Even the judges would use a virtual judging form on a tablet. Has anyone used this service or any like it and have some feedback?

I have a lot on my plate already, and while I like the challenge of putting this together, I'm also a tech kind of guy and if their system handles all the grunt work I'm all for it. Thanks in advance for the feedback.