FS: HP Color Laserjet CP4005n Printer

BIGGU

Selling my HP CP4005 color laser printer since I dont really use it anymore and I want the space back in my office.

HP CP4005N Color LaserJet Printer. The HP Color LaserJet CP4005n combines robust performance, power packed durability, and superb color quality for the printing needs of all sizes of workteams. Demanding environments can expect color speeds up to 25 pages per minute and instant on technology virtually eliminates warm up time. This unit also helps keep costs low with reliable HP all in one print cartridges and delivers quick return on your investment. HP print cartridges are built with the highest quality materials and components to provide a robust, reliable printing solution with consistently sharp black text and rich color. Cartridges are pre installed when your printer arrives and the printers software installs with just a few simply clicks. The HP Color LaserJet CP4005n offers solid and reliable printing performance at the right price.

toners are pretty much all halfway or full if I recall right PLUS I have brand new set of toners that are never opened. ALL OEM not re manufactured junk.

2X black toner

1X cyan toner

1x magenta toner

1x yellow toner

$400 for it all.

which is a damn good deal considering toners are worth more than half that.

the markings on the front are just rubber and the wipe right off.

36190390032_4e639c0a38_b.jpg

35961989220_f859e3d36d_b.jpg

Edited by BIGGU

• 3 weeks later...
Just want to say that at $400, this is an absolute steal, it's just too big to fit in my home office :(

Thanks man, Just as a FYI to everyone the toner alone is worth $1400 and will get you

15k black prints, and 7500 color prints. These are in addition to whats in it which IIRC are almost full.

• 2 weeks later...