Mayweather vs. McGregor

BStowers023

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not every insult requires a response.

I mostly ignore grant, I feel bad picking on a guy who requires such an amazing amount of effort to string words into a sentence and then is so miserable that he uses that skill 90% of the time on this forum just to poke me in the side poorly, but I thought it would be funny to respond this time...nope he's apparently in it to win it...whatever "it" is.....

Obviously I don't actually want him to kill himself (not that the world would suffer any great loss if he did), but it would be nice if he...ya know...found something productive to do with his time and talked about that instead.

I do really hope he gets over his obsession with me. It must be hard thinking about me all the time (probably while violently masturbating) and then getting on here, posting some lame one liner, and feeling smugly satisfied for a minute before his seething obsession of thinking about me kicks in again. It just seems like a grind.

Speaking of which, have your tried grindr Grant? I'm sure there are plenty of bears you can hate fuck in your area, you can even yell my name when you spooge on their hairy crack, I don't mind.

I mostly ignore grant, I feel bad picking on a guy who requires such an amazing amount of effort to string words into a sentence and then is so miserable that he uses that skill 90% of the time on this forum just to poke me in the side poorly, but I thought it would be funny to respond this time...nope he's apparently in it to win it...whatever "it" is.....

Obviously I don't actually want him to kill himself (not that the world would suffer any great loss if he did), but it would be nice if he...ya know...found something productive to do with his time and talked about that instead.

I do really hope he gets over his obsession with me. It must be hard thinking about me all the time (probably while violently masturbating) and then getting on here, posting some lame one liner, and feeling smugly satisfied for a minute before his seething obsession of thinking about me kicks in again. It just seems like a grind.

Speaking of which, have your tried grindr Grant? I'm sure there are plenty of bears you can hate fuck in your area, you can even yell my name when you spooge on their hairy crack, I don't mind.

:lol:

Can you just like go kill yourself?

1) This is a dick thing to say or make light of...dick.

2) Aren't you the one constantly belittling people for their less than witty retorts?

Get over yourself already.

Obviously I don't actually want him to kill himself (not that the world would suffer any great loss if he did)

3) You're an immature asshole. I don't care what brush you think you paint yourself with. The proof is in black and white, not your imagination.

Grant has gone full Grantrum on me and others. He's been abrasive. So have others. Never once have I or anyone else here even jokingly suggested he or anyone else kill themselves or suggest nobody would miss him/them.

Pure class. You've definitely proven to everyone what you've been saying since you've joined. You're more intelligent and a step above most here. Truly a model citizen to look up to and a professional. Very respectable.

10/10. Well done. Have a great day.

You've definitely proven to everyone what you've been saying since you've joined. You're more intelligent and a step above most here. Truly a model citizen to look up to and a professional. Very respectable.

for the record I have never said any of those things. Don't push your insecurities on me if you somehow think of me as elevated in some way.

just to get back on track with this topic:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/08/27/mayweather-vs-mcgregor-prize-money-much-floyd-mayweather-take/

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/27/youll-never-guess-how-much-money-floyd-maywhether-made-in-his/23187328/

The fight lasted nine full 3-minute rounds plus 1:05 of the tenth round, totaling 28 minutes 5 seconds, which means that if he does make $300 million, every second he raked in $178,041.54

I think everyone is still waiting on the final PPV tallies to call a hard number. Might be a month before we see an actual revenue breakdown with solid numbers.

for the record I have never said any of those things. Don't push your insecurities on me if you somehow think of me as elevated in some way.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Emma-Stone-Thumbs-Up.gif

I find it amazing that every time you get called out you skirt the issue and then try to find one small part to shift focus to anything but yourself. Thanks for addressing the rest of the bs that fell out of your face (or were typed via your snausages as the case may be).

Dick.

I find it amazing that every time you get called out you skirt the issue and then try to find one small part to shift focus to anything but yourself. Thanks for addressing the rest of the bs that fell out of your face (or were typed via your snausages as the case may be).

Dick.

"Calling me out" like you are making some noble stand...you're just another guy on this forum with a shitty opinion, same as me, same as grant, same as everyone else. Except your trigger is bad taste jokes about suicide. get over yourself like you are some moral paragon.

You aren't going anywhere and neither am I, and that pretty much is where we are at. The only difference is I don't really care enough to go out of my way to comment on when you are being a shitty person when it isn't directed at me. You and Grant however, I don't know why you get these rage boners for me but you both should probably see a doctor considering how much they seem to throb.

Thanks for the term "Grantrum". My mistake was not realizing how much of a joke he really is around here, but this just sold me. Hilarious.

"Calling me out" like you are making some noble stand...you're just another guy on this forum with a shitty opinion, same as me, same as grant, same as everyone else. Except your trigger is bad taste jokes about suicide. get over yourself like you are some moral paragon.

You aren't going anywhere and neither am I, and that pretty much is where we are at. The only difference is I don't really care enough to go out of my way to comment on when you are being a shitty person when it isn't directed at me. You and Grant however, I don't know why you get these rage boners for me but you both should probably see a doctor considering how much they seem to throb.

Thanks for the term "Grantrum". My mistake was not realizing how much of a joke he really is around here, but this just sold me. Hilarious.

You're right. You were, and are, tasteless. /discussion.

Idk why you guys let Geeto get on your nerves so bad

If anyone, including Kerry (though his ego is too large and his I.Q. is too menial to understand or believe it), thinks I give 2 waddling duck shits about him, who he is as a person, what he types on here, or when he use to say, "hey bro, I'm really chill in person, come meet me!" but then even the guy who advocated him on here called him out for being the utmost form of douchebaggery, then you all are mistaken.

Point in case: while actually meeting with an intelligent CR member that I've known for quite some time Saturday he was telling his friend who isn't on here how easy it is to get Kerry bent. This was just my first jab since said convo and of course Kerry's ego wouldn't let me be wrong.

...and for that I thank him. :lolguy:

What a waste of bandwidth and hot air. Now that I've fired him up and made him feel superior in this thread, as I have the others he's rambled in, I can rest happy.

Have a FANTASTIC evening everyone! :gabe:

I bet Kerry can't NOT reply to this in an attempt to make himself look like a greater person and God's gift to this wonderful planet we live on while attempting to claim I actually care about him or what he says.