2001 Corvette - Autocross Prepped - $15,000???

31rx7

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

After the Solo Nats, Kathy and I are selling our 2001 Corvette Coupe prepped for B-Street. Car has the right options for the class, is red, and is in overall good to very good condition. ^Photos are on the Google.

https://goo.gl/photos/TgdPjzpLyftRctoa7

Some details:

- Red

- Z51 Suspension

- 6 Speed manual transmission

- 77,000 miles (give or take)

- Heads Up Display

- Recently replaced glass top - looks great with no scratches or cracks

- Set of chome 5 spoke wheels with Michelin Pilot street tires

- Set of painted 5 spoke wheels with Bridgestone RE71R's

- Set of wagon wheel rims with no tires

- Pair of C6 front wheels (should you want to run a square setup

- Strano bar on front

- Koni sports all around, 2 seasons old

- Z06 Titanium muffer / pipes (damn this is a lightweight setup!)

- New platinum plugs and Magnecor (I think) wires

- New crankshaft pulley, belts, tensioners

- All fluids recently changed

It has the usual older C5 issues:

- LED for HVAC controls is dim

- The plastic hinge on the driver's vanity mirror cover broke and needs replaced

- One of the plastic latches for the well cover in the rear broke

- One of the clips on a plastic duct that directs air on the passenger side broke, and the duct fell off.

- Driver's window is loose in track; track probably needs replaced. ^Haven't taken door panel off to see

- Uses some oil when driven hard. ^We don't daily it so I am not sure how much. ^But, I top it off before events, Less than 1/2 quart, probably a pint or so (this is with 2+ drivers at 2 day National Tour / Pro events).

I have no idea what the market value of this is other than what I have in it which is reflected in the price above. If it doesn't sell as a solo car, I will convert it back to street and sell it that way. ^

Reason for selling: Cutting back on autocrossing for 2018, and it doesn't make sense to have a dedicated solo car. Plus, tired of driving the Suburban as a daily. ^Might consider a trade (plus / minus cash) for a fun street car (low maintenance four door RWD sedan with a manual transmission - dark blue, low mileage Lexus IS300 5 speed with LSD is the unicorn I would like).

Let me know.

Edited by 31rx7

Sure. Car is on the trailer and it will be a couple day before I get back in it. You can reach me at sic wan pho phive sic wan tree pho wan too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...