2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor

Otis Nice

This is a one of a kind, genuine, American made, V8 powered, rear wheel drive, 2008 Police Interceptor. Is it awesome? Of course it is. It's a Police Interceptor. Do you even know why they're called Police Interceptors? That's right, “police” because they are used by law enforcement and “interceptor” because they're one part intercontinental speed, one part Velociraptor. This is hard boiled rage encased in steel.

“What amenities does it have?” you may be asking yourself. Well, let me tell you something, this isn't your Sunday driven grocery getter nor is it a Howard Johnson. You get no mints on the pillows with this one. It is NOT for the faint of heart.

What you DO get is an adrenaline rush every time you mash the gas pedal to the floor. It's also got great heat and a/c if you're into that sort of thing and power windows and locks for those of you with frail forearms and biceps. Speaking of which, after driving this torpedo for a few years you're sure to look like Popeye since the power steering works 60% of the time all the time. DON'T WORRY! You'll NEVER skip leg day in this bad boy since it doesn't even have cruise control! GET READY TO GET JACKED! The good news is, since you'll have a more tone body and be in high demand, you can fit 4 ladies/gentlemen in the car with you and 6 more in the trunk...not that I've tried it.

“So why should I even want this phenomenal piece of machinery?” I'm glad you asked. It has Mustang wheels. That's right. Mustang . They hail from the very same lineage of the vehicle that Cherry Valance drove in The Outsiders. With each wheel on you gain at LEAST 7 more horsepower (testing has not yet proven this claim). THAT'S...SEVEN TIMES FOUR MORE POWER PER HORSE!!! There is also a full sized spare wheel made from hardened steel forged from pure metals and it comes WITH A TIRE! For the additional cost of $Nothing I'll even throw in a COMPLETE SET of factory steel wheels! WOW!!!

This car has 157k miles...mainly highway. That's because for this finely engineered machine to truly grin ear to ear it needs to get out and stretch its legs. This thing has so much power that if you're on city streets in the rain or on ice you'll just sit there and spin the wheels all day. LET THIS BIG DOG HUNT!

The interior doesn't have carpet. Is it missing? Was it removed? NOPE! It was designed with a floor you don't have to worry about getting your muddy boots on. Ladies, spill your pumpkin spice latte's and clean it up three weeks later if you wish. No muss, no fuss.

The front seats are hand woven lanolin (maybe). The rear seat is hand stitched (not really) Corinthians leather (I think) on the bottom and custom molded (in a factory somewhere...probably Detroit) plastic on the back. Don't worry! The child safety locks on the rear doors were disabled and you ARE able to exit from the inside, but who would want to leave such comfort?

The premium sound system includes a Kenwood CD player adaptable to an iPod or phone. You can listen to music and charge your phone at the same time! Speaking of charging phones: those 4 good looking others you picked up that wouldn't leave you alone? Well, with 2 cigarette lighter plug thingies and 2 of those double USB thingies from the gas station they can ALL charge their phones too! THIS CAR HAS EVERYTHING (except cruise control)!!!

Do you see anything different on the front of this work of art? That's right. A push bar. Why is that important? Well, I probably shouldn't talk about it for legal reasons, but trust me, it's handy.

All of this can be yours for the low low price of $1,250.00 American dollars, but if you ask nicely I might take $1,249.00

23031281_1697180396972375_2525084273441707806_n.jpg

Got some tire kickers and low ballers. The gen pop sucks.

...make an offer? Friends and fam pricing would be accepted at this point. Note: that's not salvage yard pricing. :lol:

$8????

Seriously, can you post some interior, trunk,engine pics?

Maybe some of the maintenance that’s been done as well?

$8????

Seriously, can you post some interior, trunk,engine pics?

Maybe some of the maintenance that’s been done as well?

I did take some more pics. Let me get them uploaded.

The maint since I bought it from Jordan is just oil changes and a tune up. Been driving it 2 years without a single issue until the steering problem.

What issues does it have? What's up with the power steering?

Only issue that I can think of is the steering and the obvious paint peeling from decals being ripped off.

The steering isn't the pump. I've done some reading and then also found out one of dads old "car buddies" told me he had an '04 with the same issue. Steering binding. Turns out it's part of the steering column tube that needs replaced. It seems there is a recall on them and dealerships are replacing them free of charge. My wife is calling tomorrow to see if she can take it in. Otherwise it's a $30 column and some time.

Here she is in all her glory. Please excuse the dirty floorboards and the jug of washer fluid. Good news is that plastic bag on the passenger floorboard has window wipes in it to clean the windshield. I'll toss those in for free.

20171104_172615.jpg

20171104_181354.jpg

20171104_181407.jpg

20171104_172645.jpg

20171104_172545.jpg