2000 Viper GTS

Miller

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He went to Cranbrook...that's a private school. I also hear his parents have a real good marriage.

I'm glad you have stockholm syndrom and feels for Grant and his incessant bullshit now, this is cute, in a horror movie kind of way. You can go stand in his corner, we get it.

Grant :nono: Not even quote worthy dribble is coming out of you. I didn't expect better, par for the course. It took you half a day, probably some drywall or a broken fidget spinner, cries to family and friends to retort that? A couple jabs at your overcompensating ego and your wet-bearded, oafy ass is doing some spastic back pedaling.

Good luck in college there ay boy.

*smacks lips*

Yousa gonna need ain't cha.

I'm glad you have stockholm syndrom and feels for Grant and his incessant bullshit now, this is cute, in a horror movie kind of way. You can go stand in his corner, we get it.

Grant :nono: Not even quote worthy dribble is coming out of you. I didn't expect better, par for the course. It took you half a day, probably some drywall or a broken fidget spinner, cries to family and friends to retort that? A couple jabs at your overcompensating ego and your wet-bearded, oafy ass is doing some spastic back pedaling.

Good luck in college there ay boy.

*smacks lips*

Yousa gonna need ain't cha.

You realize it took you longer to respond than me right?

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:

:lol: Simmer down there, Cheddar Bob. Since you missed the reference completely...

(Hint: Start at 1:50...or watch it all.)

Ya but my post was immaculate and yours is ejaculate.

...and now you bust out free verse?

(hint: start at 0:50)

(Just so there is no confusion or you thinking I give a rats ass about any of this at all, here I am now referencing/comparing you and Eminem wherein you posted, "...my post was immaculate and yours was ejaculate", and Eminem begins this freestyle with, "Your style is generic, mines authentic made..." I am in no way jonesing for either of you, your cars, or anything else. Just referencing another part of the same movie ironically enough. I hope I am clearer in my posting this time.)

:lol: I was hoping you'd catch the reference to my post. Not sure how that made me in any way, shape, or form, have Stockholm Syndrom, but you must've been rattled by it. I was actually just referencing a movie bro.

All my running and racing cars, lookin luxurious! Thx for the tribute, true inadvertent-bro. If you could canvas that with better font, that'd be great. You're probably furiously crimping crush weights and curling those 25lb dumbells in frustration by now. Dat lil man complex shining, you little white-knuckled, sausage scrubber.

Keep winning doe. You should be careful swinging photoshop homers like that. You prob missed out on, like, $21 of income (3 hours)? Noodle on that for a while.

Xoxo

<avatar>

Edited by Miller

Not picking sides but he does have a running Viper GTS (one of my favorite cars) rebuilt title or not, still a badass car

My title's clean, it does have accidents recorded. Grant happened across Facebook (refer back to older post about his fascinations) where my car was shared on a business page for being resprayed. Now he's grasping that harder then he does his little schmeckle. "goyths miller's car was in an accident and it got a salvage title. Then he had an accident and it got another salvage title! One more time and he'll get a salvagation army title!" You're dumber than a day old turd son.

I dunno Grant, is this all because I don't like you but you want to be old Millz when you grow up?

Haha. Was it Grant? Jordan and I shopped for nearly 2 years intermittently and ran almost 25 Viper vins across the country, and you know my cars history?

Or are you throwing another fit with those little spaghetti arms on the Internet again? You've got to stop man, even borrowing my own material... Another check in the wanna-be box. X

Haha. Was it Grant? Jordan and I shopped for nearly 2 years intermittently and ran almost 25 Viper vins across the country, and you know my cars history?

Or are you throwing another fit with those little spaghetti arms on the Internet again? You've got to stop man, even borrowing my own material... Another check in the wanna-be box. X

I don't know anything for sure, but body panel alignment says a lot, and yours seems to have quite the story to tell.

What material was stolen?

Salty, photoshop, the list goes on... Fake it til you make it young squire.

One thing, and you by a long shot didn't invent photoshopping.

Please continue your list.

You are throwing a tantrum. You got banned and are so salty you decided you've gotta make a thread about little old me.

I do find it incredible you say I'm a spud, goon, retard, etc. Yet you dedicate time to try (poorly) to ebattle me on here.