Country's Most Expensive Home

BStowers023

the house is kind of interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billionaire_%28Los_Angeles,_California%29

I am surprised nobody mentioned this yet but the helicopter is a replica of the bell 222A that was used in Airwolf. The actual 222A that flew in Airwolf was involved in a fatal crash in 1992. The one on the house is a fiberglass replica made from a non-operational 222A for a helicopter museum in Tennessee. It was modified by west coast customs in 2015 including a repaint to the original airwolf colors and then installed on the helipad in the house. I believe the helipad is actually functional, but because of the approach obstacles it is not operational, so they put airwolf there. I'm not gonna lie that's kind of neat.

Since this is a car site this is probably more interesting than the original clickbait-y ripped directly from facebook link Brandon posted:

https://jalopnik.com/check-out-the-cars-that-come-with-the-most-expensive-ho-1791348250

There are supposedly 30 motorcycles there too, but I can't seem to find a list or pictures.

By the way, this house is for sale like your buddy's favorite car is for sale. It's on the market but nobody expects money to actually change hands. I'm pretty sure anybody who can afford this looks at this situation and just sees a designer fishing for a sucker. The home is more of a calling card for the designer than anything else and it's station as the most expensive home is part of the marketing plan.

I would kill for this coffee table:

ijxsj6znl6slqih7fjb0.jpg

The content was interesting, it's just the original site you posted was a pain to navigate with all the ad revenue generating next buttons to see every little pic.

You also posted in his thread, and your nit-picky bullshit is more annoying than clickbait pages, so I guess he's 2 for 2.

Plenty of places that should go for more. For it to be the most expensive, it has to actually sell. I could list my house for $1.1bn right now if I wanted to.

The walkway picture looks really cool and "luxurious". That daylight picture though, that to me looks cheap and covered in mini golf turf.

I'd buy plenty of other properties for the amount this is going for. It's an awesome house, but $250,000,000 is way overpriced. I think they priced it at that just to brag about how expensive it is and to have articles written about it. Plus, I can't imagine spending any amount of money to live in LA period.

I'd buy plenty of other properties for the amount this is going for. It's an awesome house, but $250,000,000 is way overpriced. I think they priced it at that just to brag about how expensive it is and to have articles written about it. Plus, I can't imagine spending any amount of money to live in LA period.

It's called anchoring. Doesn't matter if it only sold for a fraction of that years ago, if you price it stupid high, people still need to negotiate "down" from that number.

Eh too many people like Kerry, just thinner. No thanks

You'd be amazed how much CA changes when you get out of the Bay and LA. If you find yourself in Bakersfield you'd wonder if you were in Oklahoma at times; oil pumps and agriculture as far as the eye can see.

You'd be amazed how much CA changes when you get out of the Bay and LA. If you find yourself in Bakersfield you'd wonder if you were in Oklahoma at times; oil pumps and agriculture as far as the eye can see.

But still the same laws, so no, California sucks