2000 Corvette Mildly Modded

1quikta

Sharp 2000 Corvette for sale with many updates. This car is pewter/silver in color with black leather interior. It has the removable glass roof and tinted windows. Now for the good stuff...it has a freshly rebuilt transmission (100 Miles) with upgraded internals, shift kit, 3200 Thor torque converter. I also added a 3.42 differential from a 2004 manual Vette. All fresh fluids, NGK plugs, MSD wires, Cold Air intake, new valve cover gaskets, intake gaskets, rear engine cover/gasket. All new tires with cross drilled front rotors. New hood shocks, wipers. I have a new camshaft sensor ordered and new bright headlights. The interior could use some attention, a couple exterior flaws...runs great and you would never believe thats the correct mileage. The car needs tuned for the mods but runs great as is. I would also consider trades such as...ctsv, gto, Audi A5, turbo BMWs, G8 GT. Text, call or email with any questions. I have a clean clear title in hand.

Mileage 192,000

Asking $9,999

Call/text 3049seven22003

Thanks,

Chris

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-modded-corvette-fs-trade/6421859984.html?lang=en&cc=us

Thanks, it has its issues, but it is 17 yrs old. Runs great, haven’t installed the camshaft sensor yet. I bought the car and thought I got a good deal, PO ripped me off by not telling me it was having trans issues. I just sunk over $3000 into the trans/conv/diff deal. Just trying to recoup some money now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...