Business classification

Forrest Gump 9

Hello all

Happy New Years to all. Thank god I didn’t loose my shirt with the Bitcoins in 2017. With the new year I’m venturing into a new territory, start another business.

Just wondering if anyone know what’s the differences between normal businesses and industrial classification?

Hello all

Happy New Years to all. Thank god I didn’t loose my shirt with the Bitcoins in 2017. With the new year I’m venturing into a new territory, start another business.

Just wondering if anyone know what’s the differences between normal businesses and industrial classification?

Like property zoning Pham?

Maybe its just me, but your question seems a little vague or not providing enough detail?

Is this about zoning with the county and business registration, or something else and I'm not sure how much us car guys are gonna know about that. I've created several businesses over the years and have very limited knowledge of the types of businesses on the registration forms. I don't know how those codes effect things like electricity, tax breaks, etc. I do know that you might need to apply to change zoning with the county to achieve some of your goals.