FS: Stainless Fridge

Zx2guy19

I bought this for a rental in September and it ended up being too big, so it’s been sitting in my storage unit ever since. It’s a GE, model number in the pic below. Excellent condition with very few blemishes.

Looking for $325. I have a truck and can deliver for $25 more.

552cb27b83dcae9a5aef02b2678de5c9.jpg

e00b14cff7536a2ddf71ef7ff0e3b223.jpg

77baaf780e9694d046297a4450593d71.jpg

220487c763e11446ee09e3bc74fe242b.jpg

Interested. Is that damage on the left side? Or is it just a reflection of something?

Appears to be light rub damage that gets covered by a cabinet once installed, mine has a nice crease right there and was a good deal because of it. After install you never see it anyhow so it didn’t bother me one bit

Interested. Is that damage on the left side? Or is it just a reflection of something?

Hey Rick-

The actual left side of the frame is rub damage- to Steve's point, it'd be easily covered by a cabinet. Most of it would wipe off but there is rub damage.

As far as the left side of the stainless (front), there is very little, if any, scratches. It just needs a good wipe down since it's been in my storage unit.

Let me know if you're interested- this beast is actually located in my storage unit in Hilliard.