WTB: 05/06 GSXR1000 motor...

Moto-Brian

I had a buddy blow a motor a couple of weekends ago at Mid-Ohio and he needs a new one. He can get the parts and fix it, but it is a lot easier to buy and replace...

So, looking for an 05/06 GSXR1000 motor. Doesn't need airbox, throttle bodies, harness, etc. Just motor.

If you have something, PM me details and I will pass it on. He needs it ASAP and is serious. For the guys that think $2k is fair, just keep on passing along. Looking for reasonable prices. Remember, he can fix this and build it to SS level for not much more than that...

Anyone??

my buddy has a spare sitting in his garage with maybe 3k on the motor last time i checked he wanted 2k i can see if he would take 1800 if thats fair?

my buddy has a spare sitting in his garage with maybe 3k on the motor last time i checked he wanted 2k i can see if he would take 1800 if thats fair?

Is that complete with airbox, harness and throttle bodies?

Let me know and I would need to see a pic of the condition. Had a guy asking the same price shipped from SC, but it looked like he used it to anchor his boat...

Is that complete with airbox, harness and throttle bodies?

Let me know and I would need to see a pic of the condition. Had a guy asking the same price shipped from SC, but it looked like he used it to anchor his boat...

i think everything but air box but u can get one of them for 30 bucks