2000 Corvette vert

STEVE-O

2000 C5 Corvette 6-speed vert

59,xxx miles

Rear glass is loose at the passenger side corner edge. Called tritex and they can repair but have not had a chance to get it down to them yet.

CR price as is before top repair $14,500

PICS:

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-chevy-corvette/6509735992.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just an fyi...you can fix the top yourself. I have a 98 and the glass was completely detached. If I remember right I believe I used a Gorilla Epoxy. Google it, there's all sorts of t ips and tricks. Did mine 2yrs ago....not a leak to be found.

Just an fyi...you can fix the top yourself. I have a 98 and the glass was completely detached. If I remember right I believe I used a Gorilla Epoxy. Google it, there's all sorts of t ips and tricks. Did mine 2yrs ago....not a leak to be found.

Thanks , have looked into it and while some repairs work for a short period the way these are heat sealed from the factory the only “long” term is to replace the top. The part is about $600 so not to expensive if you have a garage and a weekend to change it yourself.

Have a buyer lined up at $13,000 to come down from Michigan Monday as long as his Credit union can get the paperwork together Monday morning

• 2 weeks later...