1992 Talon TSi AWD

PsychoticGaming

Runs and drives, 159k on the body, 25k on 6 bolt engine (Ross/Eagle combo, Arp mains, L19 head studs, Toga trimetals, BSE, 1mm oversized valves, dks 272, BC springs) - machining was done by M&M. FIAV/ISC delete (cold blooded), N/T TB, Punishment racing FMIC, header, 3" exhaust. Ebay b16g rebuilt, stock 450's and maf.

VR4 trans, XTD stage 4 unsprung, Fidanza flywheel, ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings replaced in the past couple years, manual steering. Battery relocated to the trunk and GC coilovers.

Not perfect, body needs some work, drove her as a DD for 9 years and at least once a week the past year. Will need tires.

$25004986856f39dbd138921071345f073fbb.jpg191da2b833f31e7031ad85fb622cac02.jpga45ad2650023d1b54fb32cbdeb039bcc.jpgb2ddabffaf6a4a0c6bc0a349007b726b.jpg05fb1d2bddb18e56e79b9d01a61dcbeb.jpg

Edited by PsychoticGaming

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious, what kind of power do you think it makes and about how fast you think it is with the current mods.

I honestly know nothing about these cars but I have always been curious about them.

Yeah, I've considered parting her out but would really rather sell whole just from having the time to do so. May end up that way at some point.

As far as power, it's on low boost so not much. Put the Evo injectors, 2G MAS back on and and turn the boost up to ~20psi and I don't see why it wouldn't be around ~300whp on the current setup.

For the right price, if someones interested, sell the car and the spare parts listed over in The Swap Meet all together.

May sell my GGSX at some point as well...

Not that I have ever been in, does not appear to have been that I have noticed when I instelled the FMIC. Front bumper cover is cracked but I have a good red one for it.

Thanks for letting me know. I saw you posted the car on craigslist, hopefully something works out for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...