Ruger GP100

unfunnyryan

Ruger GP100 4" Blued. Includes some fiber optic tube front sight, and a large tritium dot front sight(installed.) Stock rears sights. Trigger and hammer has been polished up and shimmed. Lighter wolf springs installed all around. I believe I have all the original parts together as well, need to double check this weekend.

The bad: Has minor pitting on one side, no clue how it happened. Been told steel wool will clean it up but to skeptical to attempt it on my own.

Better & close up pics of the bad coming this week.

Asking $480.

JBSH3tql.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

BUMP!

ALBUM showing the worst of the wear on the right side and cylinder. I've got no idea what caused it, but that side would be sitting down while in the case. Some corrosive residue that got into the case most likely.

Was planning on having it cerakoted OD green and black, but rather just sell. EDIT: I found a gun I much rather have and need to snatch it before someone else does. PRICE DROP TO $400. BUY. BUY IT. WILL INCLUDE SOME .38 I FOUND LYING AROUND TOO.

PICTURES OF PITTING https://imgur.com/a/L90ke2v - APPEARS BRIGHTER THAN ACTUALLY IS DUE TO CAMERA/LIGHT.

Edited by unfunnyryan