RIP

420gsxr1000

This is in the Dispatch...

RIP Ryan..Heart warmed feelings to out to his family and friends

HART Ryan G. Hart, age 25, born August 15, 1980 died as he lived on August 5, 2006. He was on his way to his beloved Grandmothers funeral, when God chose him to go with her. Ryan lived life to the fullest. Everything was a challenge and if didn't pump adrenaline, he was bored. His smile, sense of humor, and laughter will ring in our hearts forever. Those were the good times. Known for his courage, a born leader, he loved hard, especially his family.

This is in the Dispatch...

[/quote:66a7a]

Thats where the link taked you....

...no not a friend....rode with him afew times outta taco hell, but thats it.......i ride a little crazy sometimes...

RIP, best wishes to the family

**Edited because of obvious reason. --Ben**

I also rode with him a couple of times, I also worked on his bike...Its sad to hear about a rider and...well just a human that go down and does not come back up...We all have push the line between fun controled to just plain fucking stupid....it does if its on one wheel or at 120 on two...we all take the chance....

Rest In Peace

Ryan

Here's the serious side of Pops. At 9:00AM this morning I lost a thirty year friend to cancer, leaving behind three daughters, 10 - 16, and a loving wife. When I saw him at Donny's surprise 50th, he looked the best I have ever seen him. As I was telling all that I am moving to Costa Rica, living life for today, you never know what tomorrow may bring, blah, blah, blah. I will never forget the look on George's face when he looked me in the eyes and said, "That's right. Live for today because you never know what may happen tomorrow." Later in the evening he told a few of us that he was diagnosed with cancer, going to Cleveland Clinic, let you know. They opened him, they closed him, they sent him home. He passed quickly with little suffering, Thank You God, prayers are answered.

Here's my advice. Live for today. Don't live reckless, our destiny is already marked, don't push it. When an opportunity arises, take it. Take Owndjoo for example, he's passing up the party of the new millenium to race. Live your dreams. If it's a choice of painting the house or doing what you've wanted to, DO IT!

Condolences are not necessary, I already feel them.

One more thing of George, he was one hell of a motocross racer in the seventies.

GodSpeed My Friend

Pops

truer words have never been spoken. It sucks that it takes the loss of a close friend/relative to make you realize some things. That's what happend with me, I always lived in the future, saying how i was gonna do this and gonna do that. Now i'm just out to live my life and have as much fun as i possibly can. Condolences to everyone who has lossed someone recently, it really is getting pretty bad this year. Listen to pops, he's got the experience and knowledge far beyond our own.