01 Tahoe LT 4x4 $3200 obo / trade

nurkvinny

The camper and go kart are gone, next is the Tahoe.

2001, 4wd, 5.3L. LT w/ Autoride.

This was the wife's kid hauler until 3 years ago, when it became my DD. Only sign of rust is bubbling around rear wiper, but hasn't grown for years.

3 rows of leather seating, power everything, butt warmers, and even a CASSETTE PLAYER (CD also). Tow package, painted bug shield, running boards. Never smoked in.

Known problems:

Rear wiper motor picked a fight with my garage door frame and lost ( pic soon).

No e-brake.

SES light whenever it feels like popping on. Code is always random misfire.

Outside of passenger front tire looks to be wearing, expect an alignment.

A/C is cold, 4x4 works as it should, 1 month old battery.

Just crested 200k miles. (Yeah, I know). Just ran it through KBB, and private party range was 2400 to 4700, which was higher than expected. Will deal or trade... in the market for a zero turn. It probably cleans up nicer than you expect, but it's a 200k Tahoe. I'm making kids clean it tomorrow. ;)

In Pataskala / Granville.

Too much $$? Too many miles? Too many negatives? Open to input folks. Ask around CR, I always market things worse than they are, :) .

Oh yeah, I have a second set of 16" factory wheels with worn out rubber. Rear air controls. I think a 110v in the back?

With the misfires and other small things it needs I would say be happy at a offer of $2500 depending on rust and suspension like stated before

People look long for cheaper good 4wd vehicles know tires are not cheap so if that wear is bad enough for needing replacement it will turn off potential buyers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry, yes i did. Then, my truck 4wd broke and I was driving this in bad weather. Then, wifes timing belt tensioner broke, so she's driving it off and on. It's been too useful to push selling right now, to be honest.

Give few a day or two to be back in front on my laptop and remember to post.