Beagle puppy

blue98ls1

Long story short, we found a young beagle in the middle of the road. We tried returning her to the people that had her and they don't want her. :( But after dealing with that situation she deserves better. :mad: She is sweet, loving, cuddly, loves other dogs, gets along with cats. Wants to play with everything. If we didn't already have 4 1/2 dogs we would keep her. But i work too much to train her right now. She is skinny. :( Probably needs her shots and vet checked. I just want her to go to a loving home. People suck. Anyone want a puppy?

http://preview.ibb.co/cH1uLq/20181022-143932.jpg

Adorable. Are you sure it's a beagle? The legs look pretty long, similar to a foxhound. Both are great dogs either way. I really hope she finds a good home! Thank you for taking care of her in the meantime :thumbup:

I am not fully sure its a beagle. I assumed she was due to her size. She is smaller than our 18lb Shiba Inu's. She does seem to have long legs, but she is also super skinny. We gave her a bath and put her on some good dog food. Edited by wannaraceLS1

Tell me more about this 1/2 dog.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that focused on this part.

Cute dog. Wish we could, but don't need the extra expense. If I hear of anyone looking, I'll let you know.