So how many bad calls go against the Browns this week

Mace1647545504

I’ll take the over. The Browns seem to get screwed every week particularly late in the game and add in they’re playing the Steelers who pay off refs, I’ll say it will be enough to ensure the Steelers don’t lose

Btw I’m not even a Browns fan

NFL officiating is pure garbage. It’s not just against the Browns, it’s every NFL game I’ve seen over the past few years and it’s progressively getting worse. So many blown calls, non-calls, excessive calls, etc. Constant delays because they don’t know what they are doing or can’t figure stuff out. Even after replay reviews they can’t get the calls right. It needs to be fixed immediately because the refs are ruining the game. If I didn’t love football so much, I would just stop watching altogether.

When will the officials start being held accountable for their mistakes? When will the NFL realize that the officiating has steadily declined to the point where several games are decided by the refs? Penalties are at an all time high and it’s manipulating the outcome of the games. Officials are blowing calls left and right that have a HUGE impact on the result of the game. When will the league decide enough is enough and do something about it?

Would you say that Gregg Williams has a bounty on his head if he doesn't get some wins

I think because his D is better than average he will be safe..BUT when a new HC comes in his head may be on the chopping block.

Will he remain IHC yes..he he be given the HC title probably not as Dorsey has an idea who he wants and not all secondary type coaches make good HCs.

I think because his D is better than average he will be safe..BUT when a new HC comes in his head may be on the chopping block.

Will he remain IHC yes..he he be given the HC title probably not as Dorsey has an idea who he wants and not all secondary type coaches make good HCs.

Whoosh

Nobody wants to play/coach for their owner, and nobody wants to live in Cleveland. I keep laughing at crew fans excited about him owning the crew.

I think you're wrong about no one wanting to coach now. Everyone saw hasslem give hue more time than most thought he should have had and with dorsey there the talent is staring to arrive as he seems to have an eye for it, Brown and the others didn't. They tried the moneyball tactic and that model only works in baseball.

You are kinda right about living in cleveland, the cold and all it isn't an inviting place.

Lastly, really the browns should have had at least 3 more wins as calls at the saints , oakland, and tb really screwed them.

Nobody wants to live in Buffalo and Detroit too that’s why these teams suck.

New England. Cincy. Pittsburgh. Minnesota. Green Bay. Baltimore. Chicago. Indianapolis. New York. Philly. Seattle. Washington.

Other teams (cities) that have shitty winters.

Atlanta. Chicago. Cincy. Kansas City. Minnesota. Oakland. Philly. Pittsburgh. Seattle.

Other cities where "nobody wants to live".

While I agree that any given city has folks that love it and folks that hate it, I don't believe that "nobody wants to live there" is a cause for a team as shitty as the Browns. There is more weight on the owners, coaches, etc. IMHO. Cleveland is perpetually awful and it has nothing to do with Cleveland. They were good...like, once. The Cavs just won a championship. There's more to it than just, "these teams suck because nobody wants to live there."

New England. Cincy. Pittsburgh. Minnesota. Green Bay. Baltimore. Chicago. Indianapolis. New York. Philly. Seattle. Washington.

Other teams (cities) that have shitty winters.

Atlanta. Chicago. Cincy. Kansas City. Minnesota. Oakland. Philly. Pittsburgh. Seattle.

Other cities where "nobody wants to live".

While I agree that any given city has folks that love it and folks that hate it, I don't believe that "nobody wants to live there" is a cause for a team as shitty as the Browns. There is more weight on the owners, coaches, etc. IMHO. Cleveland is perpetually awful and it has nothing to do with Cleveland. They were good...like, once. The Cavs just won a championship. There's more to it than just, "these teams suck because nobody wants to live there."

Nobody want to live in the two cities I mentioned because they fucking suck as a city to live in. The others you mention have lots of stuff going for them. 40 million folks in Cali, everyone wants to live there, Chicago is a destination city to live if you have money, my opinion had nothing to do with “shitty winters” New England wins, everyone wants to play with Brady and Belichick for now. I wonder why no players want to play on small market teams in the NBA? Why is LeBron in LA now? Not going on any further.

Nobody want to live in the two cities I mentioned because they fucking suck as a city to live in. The others you mention have lots of stuff going for them. 40 million folks in Cali, everyone wants to live there, Chicago is a destination city to live if you have money, my opinion had nothing to do with “shitty winters” New England wins, everyone wants to play with Brady and Belichick for now. I wonder why no players want to play on small market teams in the NBA? Why is LeBron in LA now? Not going on any further.

K.