WHy has the gen1 shield become so inexpensive

Mace1647545504

The G1s have been sold as low as $239 from what I’ve seen. The improvements made on the G2’s are good improvements. But, I would say that the price that you’re seeing on the G1 is simply trying to get rid of the old stock. I wouldn’t hesitate from buying one, but I would certainly be looking at under $250.

The G1s have been sold as low as $239 from what I’ve seen. The improvements made on the G2’s are good improvements. But, I would say that the price that you’re seeing on the G1 is simply trying to get rid of the old stock. I wouldn’t hesitate from buying one, but I would certainly be looking at under $250.

100% this.

I've heard the 2.0 is lighter with more grip and a better trigger. But that's not saying there was an issue with the old trigger. It is long time common for many people to go to an Apex trigger with all MP pistols. I've done it twice, but really never noticed any difference. That said, most people do it. I can't justify the Shield in a .40, but that's my personal opinion. I think in 9mm it is a great option for the price and functionality. I got a stupid deal on G43, or I may have gone with a Shield in 9mm. Only other gun I would look at is about $500, and that is the Sig 365. I have not handled one yet, but I like the concept and the 10 round ability. I did hear there was something people were having an issue with, but I forget what it was and wasn't a serious buyer and brushed it off. It's a Sig and I'm not too surprised if there is an issue, but sure they will fix it.