auto boutique

Johny Utah

Has anyone bought a car from here? Or know anyone that has? They have some good deals on nice cars. Since it’s a wholesale lot can the cars be trusted?

I will just say I think you already answered your own question ..

Are they cheap hell ya , do you think they are going to be a good long term investment with the safety and service of your vehicle?? LOLZ

They do wholesale but they are very much a dealer. If you find one you need shoot me the vin. In my experience they like cars that have previous accidents, prior repair, structural damage. But I've seen them buy plenty of perfectly fine stuff too. I want to say a lot of their stuff gets inspected too so that's a plus.

I also recommend JET. They are awesome.

They do wholesale but they are very much a dealer. If you find one you need shoot me the vin. In my experience they like cars that have previous accidents, prior repair, structural damage. But I've seen them buy plenty of perfectly fine stuff too. I want to say a lot of their stuff gets inspected too so that's a plus.

I also recommend JET. They are awesome.

Great, Thanks. I will check into JET also.