Help a friend and veteran

Miller

A friend of mine had a stroke this past week and has experienced paralysis of his left side, from head-to-toe. He's thankfully 100% mentally but he's going through the many stages of grievance for his situation. Multiplied by the fact he is unable to afford the rehabilitation. He is a family man, a dog lover and an honorable veteran of the United States military at just 33 years old. If you have the means to share financially with him, please visit the gofundme link below.

https://www.gofundme.com/logan-h-maness

A friend of mine had a stroke this past week and has experienced paralysis of his left side, from head-to-toe. He's thankfully 100% mentally but he's going through the many stages of grievance for his situation. Multiplied by the fact he is unable to afford the rehabilitation. He is a family man, a dog lover and an honorable veteran of the United States military at just 33 years old. If you have the means to share financially with him, please visit the gofundme link below.

https://www.gofundme.com/logan-h-maness

ontop of this... does he have a home that needs help with maintenance? I'm sure CR can cover this even if it's a little help.

ontop of this... does he have a home that needs help with maintenance? I'm sure CR can cover this even if it's a little help.

Good thought man, and thankfully, no. He has an apartment near sawmill with a roommate.