The Seoul of the 3 series..

Draco-REX

How are you liking he G70 now that you've had it a while?

I love it. It's got everything I want in a daily and long distance cruiser. Long drives are awesome with the Lane Keeping Assist. At one point on my drive back from MA I didn't touch the wheel for about a half hour.

I love the HUD. It will be hard owning a car without it, just like heated seats. ..and that heated steering wheel. Speaking of which, the seat takes longer to heat up than other cars I've owned, but both the seats and wheel will eventually get uncomfortably hot eventually, which is perfect in my book. I'd rather have to turn them down than be wishing I could turn them up.

But I often find myself thinking how much I like the car.

Now it is a first year car.. So there are a couple issues that I plan to have checked out at my next service. But nothing catastrophic.

And folks here talk about autoLOL. :lol:

The LKA in my G70 is really good. The funny thing is that it goes longer without a hands on the wheel warning when I don't touch the wheel at all. The next generation of LKA from Hyundai will be designed specifically for hands-off driving on the highway. The 2020 G90 already has it. I'm hoping the G70 facelift will get it too as well as the other tech Hyundai is bringing to the table (i.e. "Smaht Pahk" etc..)