My Crash This Weekend

600ZZ4eb

There's roads like that around here. 555 isn't what I expected from that picture honestly. I thought it would be a tighter road.

It varies a lot. Some parts narrow, some a bit wider. It can trick a rider sometimes. Another winner is blind turns right after a rise in the road. Where you can't see them, and won't turn if you're going too fast. It's an old road, really meant for horse and wagon, I think.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you're ok!

555 is a tough road, it's deceptive and will lull you a little bit and bite you. Off camber, decreasing radius and unmarked turns....and it's a long road too so you tend to lose focus.

I've been on it probably 15-20 times, and I've seen 5 wrecks personally (luckily none were me!) and one was a fatality.

Edited by swingset

Yeah! He loves you and always forgives! .. but you should fear him, and ask for forgiveness before you die, because he suddenly turns into a judgmental asshole after you're dead. just remember he loves you, thats all that counts

George Carlin?

God is Good!

True!!!

Some people believe it some don't...i believe it and won't deny it.

Thanks for all the info everyone, i'm looking forward to getting the bike up and running again so i can cont to work on my riding abilities. :-)