Over Unders for clays

Radio Flyer1647545514

Been looking to get back into shooting Clay's. I'm looking at buying a CZ Drake or one of CZ other lower end over Unders to get back into it. I've found a few of the Drake models for around $530 before ffl fees.

I have another work trip coming up which I did really well on money wise last time so I could maybe end up jumping my budget to 1k if there's something out there that I would be getting a lot more for my money.

Anyone have any suggestions in the 600 to 1,000 dollar range?

I'm also not opposed to looking at semi autos and I always like to buy used if I can save some money.

I haven't shot for some time and it's not looking as though I'll be getting back into the sport.

I have an excellent gun for trap and sporting clays. It's a Valmet 412ST over/under 12 gauge. Although I have since purchased more expensive guns, I always shot best with the Valmet. Although the Finns made a bazillion of these, you don't see many around in good condition.

I'll take $900.00 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

It's the second gun in the post: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1514589&postcount=13

I haven't shot for some time and it's not looking as though I'll be getting back into the sport.

I have an excellent gun for trap and sporting clays. It's a Valmet 412ST over/under 12 gauge. Although I have since purchased more expensive guns, I always shot best with the Valmet. Although the Finns made a bazillion of these, you don't see many around in good condition.

I'll take $900.00 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

It's the second gun in the post: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1514589&postcount=13

What's that SxS? Want to sell it?

If Ryan isn't interested Doc, I am.

Thanks for the interest, Rick, but Ryan had messaged me and in fact has already completed the transaction.

Pretty sure I'm going to scoop that up. Just waiting to hear back from him.

It was good to see you again, Ryan. I hope the shotgun gives you as many sessions of accurate, reliable shots as it gave me. I don't think you'll ever wear it out.

What's that SxS? Want to sell it?

As it says in the caption, it's an RBL Launch edition custom order. 20 gauge, 2 3/4 " made by Connecticut Shotgun. Beavertail forend, bone and charcoal colored case, selective trigger, assisted opening, automatic ejectors, pistol grip, exhibition grade Turkish Circassian Walnut stock. I will include a fitted canvas trunk case with the optional accessories package and also the gamekeeper slip-in case. I have the original invoice and related paperwork.

I put 25 rounds through it and put the gun away. It was going to need professional fitting for me to shoot well with it and I debated having that done, knowing that down the road it would decrease the value of the gun to start sawing on it.

You may want to become familiar with it online to see if this is something you're in the market for. If you're still interested, PM me. This isn't my thread and if the admins feel my post should be moved or deleted, please feel free. :)

Thanks for letting me swing by today Doc, I really appreciate it. I'm going to get out Tuesday with a friend to put it to some use.

You really kept it in great condition and I hope I can do the same. I appreciate the knowledge of history you gave me on it as well.