Forum Cleanup in progress

blue98ls1

Some of you may notice some changes happening on CR.

We have brought back Super Moderators and Moderators.

Some of the Sub-Forums are gone.

Some of the primary forums are gone.

I will continue to look at the Sub-Forums and Primary ones to see if we can compress it down a little more.

Sticky threads have been cleaned up.

We are working on setting up a track day for this year. Also looking at doing groups for test and tune during some of the tracks normal schedule.

I am encouraging everyone to post up events in the Meetings & Events section for upcoming track events, car shows and hang outs. I am looking forward to attending a lot more car shows this year. Though I don't think CR will be hosting any car shows for a while, it is something that if we get enough support from members helping, we would consider.

Forum Registration is going to be opened up soon. I am working on it a little at a time. When it opens we will not require new members to make introductions anymore to see the rest of the forum. However in order to make sales threads they will still have to meet the current guidelines.

Lots more to come. Any suggestions or comments, I would love to hear them. Feel free to post them up here or MSG me.

Vote for you? What the fuck are you even running for? I'm legit running for congress people. Vote Ryan for Congress & Super Mod.

http://i.imgur.com/XFfOIkX.png

Son of a bitch you're good, I will be campaigning starting time now.