Stock market

Forrest Gump 9

It’s all RED!!

Buy now or just sit and wait?

If you go by the buy-and-hold method, it doesn't matter. Buy small bits of stock to increase your portfolio over time and it averages out anyway; the market always rises over time.

If you're trying to day trade, you'll probably lose money anyway, so do whatever makes you happy.

To make a significant amount due to a dip, the dip has to be more significant than this one is. That being said, I like GE right now.

Takes money to make money. I just want interest rates to sky rocket so I can save some money more securely.

And I'm hoping you don't get your wish, because I borrow other people's money to invest to make my own money. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5572

I put some more in. At 6% down it’s like buying several months ago. If I’m right it will go back up. If I’m wrong we will all be dead anyway so who cares?

True

Was going to make a thread about the Corona Beer virus and where this could eventually end up if the $hit hits the fan......hopefully it stays contained.

You should. Just had a very ominous conversation with a person who work for the franklin department of Health.

I was just saying, during peak Trump Trade War when the market was fluctuating this much on a near daily basis, I realize that nobody knows anything and the market is all just gamblers who aren't "worried" about anything other than desperately trying to guess when to buy low and sell high.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. I have no idea what will happen of course, nobody does, but if it goes up 1000 points what are we going to say, investors suddenly stopped caring about COVID-19? Come one, they don't even care now. People are just trying to guess better than other people.

I just started with bitcoin and tezos. Still a ton to learn and didn't buy much but it's been very interesting to watch the market on them. I plan on just sitting on them

If tezos went down to $2.25 i think it’s a good one , if LTC goes down to under $60 it long term has always been a good one also to check out

Was going to make a thread about the Corona Beer virus and where this could eventually end up if the $hit hits the fan......hopefully it stays contained.

It's not going to stay contained. It will get widespread here in the US.

• 2 weeks later...

Long as you aren't looking to sell anytime soon, essentially just about everything is on sale now.

I seriously upped my investments in past couple weeks and will continue to do for a good while long as the market is this low. It always comes back up despite the media says.

Whatever you do, do on the basis of actual knowledge and your own comfort level, not based on fear of everything you hear.

If tezos went down to $2.25 i think it’s a good one , if LTC goes down to under $60 it long term has always been a good one also to check out

Just bought more today a $1.62. Watched my portfolio cut to less than half in the last few weeks. Good thing I'm in it for the long haul