Photive Speaker Strikes Against @$$hole Neighbors and Prevails Again

RC K9

I know, right? I used to be one of the few that would actually agree with Geeto on some of his statements/perspectives, but that statement was ridiculous.

I'll remember that. The next time someone is passive aggressive to me, I'll break their car windows and say Geeto told me this was just standard escalation. Just following protocol ole bloke.

I think it mistranslated when I was typing it out. I was just trying to say by your own standard you would have "deserved" to have your property damaged and I think that's ridiculous since nobody deserves property damage.

I am not saying it's ok for people to have the reaction to damage property in response, I am just saying don't be surprised that it is the reaction.

The government has run audio based psy-ops for decades (remember Noriega?) with the express purpose of getting a reaction: either surrender or violent attack. They prepare for both, but the point of those audio assaults is to break up any stale mate or status quo.

I think it mistranslated when I was typing it out. I was just trying to say by your own standard you would have "deserved" to have your property damaged and I think that's ridiculous since nobody deserves property damage.

I am not saying it's ok for people to have the reaction to damage property in response, I am just saying don't be surprised that it is the reaction.

The government has run audio based psy-ops for decades (remember Noriega?) with the express purpose of getting a reaction: either surrender or violent attack. They prepare for both, but the point of those audio assaults is to break up any stale mate or status quo.

I wasn't surprised by the reaction.

Their response was weak, and eventually surrendered. So again, mission accomplished.

I'll get em on camera next time they want to try damaging stuff, and then they're going to have real problems.