CR Skeet competition?

Radio Flyer1647545514

Would anyone be interested in doing this? I'd be down for another type too but I assume different ranges sporting clays and what not is different so I figure skeet would be easy to do.

Honor system style, get out once a week, play 2-3 games and log your best score or take an average.

Could do a pool or just for fun. I want to improve and a little friendly competition is always a good way to push yourself . If enough people are interested we can all chime in on a good format

That'd be pretty fun. Are ranges open for this sort of thing? I mean, I could get a thrower and do it on the fam property I suppose.
We used to do this with a group of buddy's when I was young, it was a blast. You Have to be pretty insistent on safe gun practices though, just to keep things fun/safe.

I'd be interested in the range thing too, it'd give me a reason to go.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

We used to do this with a group of buddy's when I was young, it was a blast. You Have to be pretty insistent on safe gun practices though, just to keep things fun/safe.

I'd be interested in the range thing too, it'd give me a reason to go.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

We wouldn't all have to be there at once for this if we went to a range. Just get out to the range once a week or every other and post your score(s) back here. All depends if we can get enough people interested and how everyone would want to set it up.

If a round was 20 you would!....

But in skeet, they're 25. I also don't buy that an average shooter went 100% for 5 rounds in a row in skeet.

I shoot sporting clays on and off. Went a couple week ago, going again Tuesday, and then again on the 15th with a big group. I'm a mediocre clay shooter, at best. It really depends on how the course is setup. Cardinal is where we go most of the time and if you shoot the courses around the time they're having a tournament............good luck. :dumb: