Grill recommendations

Radio Flyer1647545514

We've had a Weber Spirit for 3 to 4 years and its been solid. It's a lower end wWeber I believe.

I got that one after deciding for a while and what got me was the warranty is now 10 years on everything. Can't really beat that for a sub $500 grill

20200428_155945_zpsvstyogwm.jpg

Still working on the kitchen;-)

Ive had a Weber Genesis E-310 that I purchased in 2012 that has been fantastic. For the first few years it was stored in the garage and always been amazing. over the last 2 years its been stored outside under a cover and ive noticed the flavorizer bars are rusting and the grates are also rusting but hell its stored outside and ive never done anything or replaced anything on it yet. I am looking into adding a Trager smoker to my collection though so that will eventually join in.

If his grill deals are anything like his 4runner deals ........ Jump on it!! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That 4Runner deal was definitely a good one. My grill pricing was very similar. Always glad to help someone out.

Thanks,

Tom