Dinner @ The Pig? Pig Iron that is. 05/12/09 @ 7 pm.

jagr

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross,

Gotta talk to ya about hitting Coshocton, maybe sunday?? Any big plans? I know Schmucksgrl and I talked about heading out there sometime, and well sunday looks like some good weather.

I know Im in town, but not sure about Schmuck and Smucksgrl. I ll talk to ya tonight, remind me, brain=fried from work.

Ross,

Gotta talk to ya about hitting Coshocton, maybe sunday?? Any big plans? I know Schmucksgrl and I talked about heading out there sometime, and well sunday looks like some good weather.

I know Im in town, but not sure about Schmuck and Smucksgrl. I ll talk to ya tonight, remind me, brain=fried from work.

i don't think you know what you're getting yourself into on a trip to c-town...sheep rapists and such :sheepfucker:

Ross,

I'm down and I bet Schmuck is ready for a second visit to C-town :)

(my poor house is never going to get renovated....)

Dubguy,

Shiat man I dunno. I wanna ride, ride, but BBQ is always a close second lol. My heads 1000 places right now, and work isn't helping. I wish I worked from home, that would be so sick.

If I make the trip will you be on the SV or the Duc. I mean if youre riding the Duc. that might help....

you are such a wishy washy duchy!!! LOL just get your ass over there and then ride after you stuff your gullet with some premium BBQ....