Logitech G27 - Sim wheel / pedals / shifter

AudiOn19s

I have a full G27 setup for sale. Includes the wheel, shifter, pedals and a brand new, never installed, Nixim v.2 brake mod (progressive spring and rubber stopper) to go with it.

Fully functional with no issues, just decided to upgrade my setup.

Offering up to local community first. Don't mind shipping but with sim equipment in low supply and high demand figured I'd offer it up locally first.

$250 firm.

49855415422_7f5c753d64_c.jpg

49854575388_18c024038c_c.jpg

49854934281_cd0838ec01_c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
g27s are for pc and playstation 2-4

correct, but one clarification is that if you are interested in it for PlayStation please make sure the game you're looking to us it with is compatible. A couple of the games will not support the wheel which I learned the hard way, this was 5-6 years ago and not as much of an issue these days but should still be considered.

Interested. Mind sharing what you upgraded too?

I upgraded to:

Fanatech CSL Elite load cell pedals

Fanatec CSL Elite v1.1 wheel base

Fanatec clubsport BMW M3 steering wheel.

I was plenty fast with the G27, braking was a little inconsistent though as it's tough to modulate the brake pedal in stock form. I ordered the Nixim mod for the brake pedal and had it come in a timely manor I probably would still be using them to this day. But the f'ing thing took almost 5 weeks to get here and in the middle of that wait period, with no money going out towards racing and no communication from Nixim, I decided to upgrade to the fanatec pedals which gave me exactly the braking consistency I was looking for with the Nixim mod without having to wait any longer :-)

Wheel and wheel base were just the slippery slope, isolation boredom, b-day treat to myself!