Pelican cases/ alternatives

Radio Flyer1647545514

I'm looking for a pelican case or an alternative brand that has the same sort of quality. Waterproof, impact resistant and rolling wheels would be a plus.

My jobs trucks got raided this week and they took one of my bags with just shy of 4k of gear in it. We now have to take home all gear/ put it in the shop and I'm wasting a lot of time in the mornings and after we get back to the shop making 4-6 trips back and forth through the yard everyday.

I'm looking for something about 3 ft long, 2ish feet deep and 2ish feet wide. It needs to not get destroyed getting ratchet strapped to the back of a bucket truck everyday and withstand a good amount of abuse.

Any brands recommended? Other than pelican cases I came across some music equipment boxes that might fit the criteria.

We use Pelican cases for our equipment at work, these things are shipped 2-3 times a week and take extraordinary amounts of abuse. We ship some pretty sensitive, precision equipment and the cases keep them well protected and secure.

If you want durable and piece of mind, I would not use anything but Pelican IMHO.

We use Pelican cases for our equipment at work, these things are shipped 2-3 times a week and take extraordinary amounts of abuse. We ship some pretty sensitive, precision equipment and the cases keep them well protected and secure.

If you want durable and piece of mind, I would not use anything but Pelican IMHO.

I'm just having trouble finding a pelican that fits the size requirements.

Pelican.

We have a bunch of harbor freight ones and a few other off brand, the only ones that really stand up are the pelican cases. If you don’t mind replacing them every so often go for a knockoff.

I have several Nanuk cases and have been happy with them. One for a pistol and one for camera gear.

A second for Nanuk. You are going to pay for it, but it's the highest quality I have found. I only know their gun cases.

I'm not sure what your equipment is, but would something like this work? I have the 3 pieces and have had no issues in 4 years.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-22-in-Pro-Gear-Cart-Tool-Box-in-Black-222573/205441921

I have 3 55 litre bags I carry all my ropes, ascending gear, rigging equipment and odd tools I don't use day to day. I want to keep the equipment in the bags for on the job site organization and then transfer them to the box.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Check out Rubbermaid action packers too. Surprisingly sturdy but way cheaper than full on gasketed and sealed cases. I keep my kayaking gear in one in the garage. Have a good lid/lip system to keep stuff dry in the back of a pickup or an open trailer.