For you Jeep owners... 2 piece hardtop and slider windows for sale!

fireman_343

I've got a nice 2 piece hard top for a Jeep TJ.. Spice in color, but can be painted any color you like (was going to paint it black over the summer if I keep it).

The hard top has a roof rack on the back, tinted glass, insulated interior liner (keeps you warm and quiet inside the cab of your Jeep). For use with factory half or full steel doors.

Has all required hardware to install on your Jeep... very easy to take on and off! Can be done with one person (I do it all the time by myself), since it is light weight... your Jeep will still sit level with this hardtop on!

The upper slider windows are fiberglass also, and have all required hardware to install as well. Keep yourself harm in the cold winters or just replace that warn out soft top with a nice 2 piece hard top!

I'm asking $1000 for both the hardtop and the slider windows! This is a KILLER DEAL, if you get JC Whitney, Quadratec, 4WDH or any of the other Jeep aftermarket parts books in the mail, you'll see that this top cost from $2227.99 to $3053.99 alone and the half upper doors are $1119.99!!! Very expencive pieces and not many people have them on there Jeeps! Get it at a low cost! Even if you've got to paint it, it is still a good deal!

This top is off my Jeep now, and can be put on yours in less then 10 min! Drive your Jeep over to my house with your top off, and I'll help you install it!

I'm located in Columbus Ohio, I will not ship! You will have come over and pick up! I can not deliver or anything due to the fact that I don't have a pickup anymore!

If you want to ask questions, email me at rdracer4@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

DSC00493.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSCN8015.jpg

DSCN8014.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

Better hurry up... I've got 2 people that want the windows, and one that wants the top. I said to them all, 1st to show up with cash takes it! ;) Let me know!

Edited by fireman_343