suspensionadjustment!

VanDy

Anyone around cinci familiar with suspension adjustments? My rear shock is almost all the way down, the PO was short and umm. portly, i'm sure it can't be the greatest performance for stock being that low, i think I've read that the Duc 750SS's do the best with the tail up higher, any thoughts or anyone care to offer assistance? I'll buy the pizza and soda!

Anyone around cinci familiar with suspension adjustments? My rear shock is almost all the way down, the PO was short and umm. portly, i'm sure it can't be the greatest performance for stock being that low, i think I've read that the Duc 750SS's do the best with the tail up higher, any thoughts or anyone care to offer assistance? I'll buy the pizza and soda!

i ordered sportbike suspension tuning and am awaiting its arrival. let me read thru it and you got a deal :D

link for you

http://www.sportrider.com/tech/motorcycle_suspension/index.html

sportrider.com has an online guide that explains how a bikes suspesion works and how to tune it. It also lists the adjustments they recomend to all of the bikes they have ever tested which should include your bike. This can give you a general idea of where to start, then from there you just make little adjustments till it feels right to you.

hey she's not old!! just mature!!! lol, I had all the fluids replaced when i first got her, i mean all of them!! even the suspesion, i think i might even have the receipt somewhere. and the valve job!

my big problem is the "coil-over" part is set way too low, and i don;t have a spanner wrench, and don;t really want to do it in the parking lot of my apartment!