Voting @ the board of elections.. VOTE

Mace1647545504

I'm having emergency surgery tomorrow on my knee that was repaired in February and a foot that rebuilt 3-4 months ago.

I don't think I'll be able to stand in line in 8 days so I decided to vote early.

I decided to head to the board of elections to vote yesterday. I've been voting for almost 50 years. I had to park across Morse road and walk to the building.

When I got there a little before 8 (they opened @8) and the line was wrapped around the building and snaked in the back.

Long story short, I was in line almost 2 hours talking and laughing with people then voting.

So get out and vote !!

Just a reminder that you can do an absentee ballot and drop it off directly at the board of elections. They have a drive through right in front of the giant ass early voting line, and I was in an out in 30 seconds. Got the stickers and everything.

Just a reminder that you can do an absentee ballot and drop it off directly at the board of elections. They have a drive through right in front of the giant ass early voting line, and I was in an out in 30 seconds. Got the stickers and everything.

Not yesterday..the line just to get in was forever, but what I will say is when I got out a little after 10 the line was smaller as was the line of cars coming in.