Explosion in Nashville

gillbot

I don’t doubt there’s bigger stuff going on, but sheeple do as sheeple told. We will never know the true story, only the bomber will.

As for the parrots on tv, I’m more baffled they aren’t talking. It’s almost as if it didn’t happen.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe.....

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

The problem I have with theories like this is that they are usually needlessly convoluted. The list of parties with a vested interest amount to billions of dollars in value and global-levels of political power. Yet the instrument of choice was an RV with an explosive in it? Powers at this level don't need to make it look like some crazy random attack.

They could introduce data into the system to get the result they want.

The programs that are looking at the data can be manipulated in very small ways to get the results they want.

The machines themselves that make up this computer can be interfered with in subtle ways to corrupt the data or cause failures.

Hell, if Clinton, Obama, Biden, AT&T, Cerberus, etc. are all in on this conspiracy, they have enough money and power to just SAY the system found no inconsistencies and bury the real results.

What they don't need to do is come up with a saturday-morning-cartoon level plan to have an RV packed with explosives and a PA system to take out the cooling system of this computer. That's like using a firehose to fill a shot glass. And then, to I guess add some sort of morbid legitimacy to this strange plan since remote triggers and timers are a thing in this day and age, they somehow convince a person to take their own life? It makes no sense.

Occam's Razor: Disgruntled employee wanted to get back at the company but didn't want to hurt actual people.

My problem is, I trust Joe with my life...I believe he would share what he thinks is credible information about a situation....

I read what he posted above. I. Do. Not. Know what to do with this information. If there is a conspiracy this deep, sounds like court of public opinion will be happy to sweep this confusing incident under the closest rug.

Well on the one hand, we have an evil cabal of ne'er-do-wells spanning 4 major corporations conspiring to the steal the election. On the other hand, we have internet sleuths who have managed to crack the whole thing wide open in less than 48 hours.

As always with conspiracy theories, the conspirators are good, like unimaginably good, but the guys at home in their underwear are even better. And isn't that the real attraction of conspiracy theories?

I also find it suspect that it didn’t get the wall to wall coverage that something like this usually would. Maybe because it was on Christmas? Maybe people are fatigued from this year? Maybe the establishment is trying to suppress it like they have on other stories recently?

Maybe because nobody died?

Barring any actual news about co-conspirators involving terrorism, which I don't think anyone expects at this point, the story got as much coverage as "man kills himself in RV explosion" warrants, IMHO.

Maybe what you're asking is, Why isn't Fox News filling hours of coverage every day with baseless speculation about how this fits into their ANTIFA/BLM/#STOPTHESTEAL conspiracies? Maybe that's the REAL CONSPIRACY. I hope we can get to the bottom of this. Fox News is BLM confirmed.

You all have lived in the U.S long enough to know that 9.9 times out of 10 it's just a regular white dude who does stuff like this.

Which by now you know since they already confirmed that it was in fact just a regular white dude. lol

My problem is, I trust Joe with my life...I believe he would share what he thinks is credible information about a situation....

I read what he posted above. I. Do. Not. Know what to do with this information. If there is a conspiracy this deep, sounds like court of public opinion will be happy to sweep this confusing incident under the closest rug.

Much appreciated. I can't validate that post in any way. It was something sent to me and I shared it. I don't mean to mislead, that's why I posted it as "Maybe....". I'm pretty open minded to options for the cause of an act like this. I don't have confidence that all the truth will be told to us.

Just like Oklahoma City, just like Vegas, and now this. I said this day one- it will be some odd introverted white man that did this shit just because. I am sure he had his reasons. I am also sure those reasons won't make sense to 99.8% of sane people, because they are sane people.

All the tin foil conspiracy theorists will try to tie this to the Clintons, Obama, China, and who the hell knows what else. But at the end of the day this is an odd white guy that didn't interact with anyone because he was a fucking weirdo. That "odd" kid in your class has to grow up to. We see "odd", but odd is oftentimes undiagnosed mental illness.

It is pointless to try and make sense of any senseless crime. Clean up. See if someone missed the signs. Improve the system. Move on.

Just like Oklahoma City, just like Vegas, and now this. I said this day one- it will be some odd introverted white man that did this shit just because. I am sure he had his reasons. I am also sure those reasons won't make sense to 99.8% of sane people, because they are sane people.

All the tin foil conspiracy theorists will try to tie this to the Clintons, Obama, China, and who the hell knows what else. But at the end of the day this is an odd white guy that didn't interact with anyone because he was a fucking weirdo. That "odd" kid in your class has to grow up to. We see "odd", but odd is oftentimes undiagnosed mental illness.

It is pointless to try and make sense of any senseless crime. Clean up. See if someone missed the signs. Improve the system. Move on.

Exactly!

Read somewhere he was a crazy dude that believed 5g towers could spy on him. The eye opening thing about all this is how much he affected my taking out one building. That now needs to be addressed and changed so if something like this happens again it cant take out multiple systems that are states away.

I agree and here is where our country/society has fallen short. Rather than improve the system each incident is used and twisted to push an agenda.

Funny. I haven't seen a single mention of banning assault RV's nor has the news been talking about this much the last 4 days. Maybe it's just b/c I don't watch a lot of news but the radio and social media has been far more silent than when a firearm is used it seems.

If the maybe that Joe posted were to hold any water, I would look for the guy to have had some sort of terminal illness and for his family to receive some sort of payment in the future from some sort of untraceable source.

I'm not saying that's necessarily what happened, but stuff like that could confirm some sort of conspiracy.