Shifter Kart / Superkart Liquidation

craig71188

I am at a point where it is time to liquidate some or all of my kart "stuff". Willing to make a deal if you want it all - or I can set you up with anything from a bare bones - you assemble it kart, to a turnkey kart with a very good spares package.

Partial listing of what is available:

Swift Superkart w/Rotax 250 - spare rear wing element and some bodywork spares. Will need front rotors and pads for sure and general prep

Italkart Supersonic w/CRS S-88 motor (125cc ICC shifter)

I have three of these karts, all are early 2000's chassis, all have the same motors and either Mychron 3 Gold instruments or Alfani

Kart #1 is all but race ready. Clean but has been stores/sitting and will need fluids done, brakes checked

Kart #2 is complete but was used extensively by the University of Akron Formula SAE team as a practice kart and will need a thorough going over

Kart #3 is a roller, had a different motor on it and will need brakes rebuilt, CRS motor mounted, complete going over

In addition, I have rolling stands, a vertical stand, bead breakers, wheels & tires, rain tires, axles, gears, some spare bodywork, seats to fit most anyone, spare motors & parts and just "stuff".

Prices? Well to give an idea:

Kart #3 w/motor $1000

Kart #1 with a nice spares package (motor/gears/axles/wheels/tires/rains) $3500

Swift Superkart $2500

Want it all and you break it up and sell off what you don't need? - $10,000 (OBO-gotta start somewhere), or come "build your own package".

Most local tracks (Circleville / Camden) no longer run a 125cc shifter class, but you can go run practice days there for $15-$20 a day. Dart Kart has classes for these to run at Mid-Ohio, Pitt Race, etc.

Haul in a pickup bed or tow behind (almost) anything. I was pulling two karts, spares and a small roller toolbox in a 10x10 snowmobile clamshell trailer behind an Equinox rated @ 1500 lbs with no issues.

Not in a rush to sell, these are safely stored for now, but spending all my time co-driving in Champcar and working on my own car for the same series leaves me little time for these. If someone wants to get out and use them, the extra space and cash will help the other effort along a bit quicker.

Sorry, no I do not want to sell off any parts before the karts go. None of this is advertised anywhere but here (for now) so I don't have to deal with FB & CL people.

PM me if you want some pics or to stop by and see what all is here. I am on the NW side of Columbus near Henderson Rd & SR 315.

Edited by craig71188
Prices negotiable - buy more save more!

Any pics of carts

PM me an email address and I can send some. (might give ma an idea what you're most interested in). In the middle of relocating to the new garage & purging, didn't have time to do proper photos right now. Or, if you're going to be on the NW side of Columbus, you're welcome to stop by and browse (About a mile N of Riverside Hospital)

Edited by craig71188

• 2 weeks later...