Energy supplements

Johny Utah

I eat healthy, I get exercise at my job and work out some. I get about 7 1/2 hours of sleep a night.

I was on Prednisone a couple times for some joint Injuries. When I was on that I felt great.

Is there anything like that available?

Prednisone is great, being old I wake up so stiff sore and inflamed only thing that helps so I can put my socks on. Haha. Also only thing that helped my shoulder pain when I tore my rotator cuffs a few times.

Do you plan to injector yourself indefinitely? I like the idea of test, I could use another 30lbs of MEAT, but what's the end game? Thats where I am hesitant...

Yes, it's a long term health plan for me. I encourage anyone thinking of taking it to do you own research and form your own opinions...there's tons of data out there you have to sift through and make your own decision.

My opinion was formed as it relates to heart disease and test is a double edged sward there because too much test and people who abuse it can lead to heart disease, but too low also leads to heart disease.

Several generations of males on my father's side of the family died young due to heart disease, a couple of them completely healthy, a couple of them obviously not healthy. I chose to regulate levels in myself as a preventative measure in conjunction with a healthier lifestyle at the same time in hopes of a longer life.

Don't confuse cypionate with some of the anabolic compounds that body builders are using. Yes you may get a little stronger from it and or change in body a touch, but the promisses of fat melting off and muscle mass gains and feeling like you're 18 again and blah blah blah, it's all really just marketing hype from the test specific clinics that want to sell you on it. What I can tell you is if you're feeling tired or lacking energy overall, your scores are low and you're late 30's or older you'll probably just feel more aware and "normal" is all.

I started drinking fresh lemon juice in water right when I get out of bed in the morning. I think it is working pretty good. I just squeeze half a lemon in about a 40% full 16 oz water bottle at night. I don’t squeeze out all the juice. And put it by my bed for when I wake up. And then drink some more water right after.