to infinityapolis and beyond!

Benyen Soljax

while returning from indianapolis i decided not to take i-70 and to take some backroads through the hills of kentucky and then shoot up north from there. i ended up hitting I-74 down to US421 which took me south into kentucky. from there i made some impromptu decisions to take KY SR 202 and meet up with SR389 to take me to 71 so i could get home by the end of the day. the roads i took ended up being quite the scenic detour with plenty of squigglies with some low denominations on them. i would have liked to explore more of the roads down in that area because on the map the roads only get better the further into the middle of nowhere you reach. unfortunately the 6 hour drive from nashville to indy which i had to do earlier that morning in a car cut a large chuck of fun time out of my day. luckily i didnt have any mishaps as i was alone in the middle of nowhere, but im usually pretty cautious in back country roads like that.

so to sum up, i cant wait until i nail down a job so i can get on my bike with money and a map and find some more corners, and hopefully with others as well.