Arguing with the woman

thegame

Me and my g/f are arguing alot lately. Most of the time its over little stuff. But she thinks shes always right, and even if shes not, she says i should agree with her cuz its not worth arguing about. I disagree. When shes wrong, I tell her. Then shell argue about that.

So what do i do? Tell her shes wrong like ive been doing, or just agree with whatever? She argues that its not worth arguing about, and that the girl chooses the guy so i should agree with her so shell be happy.

Help! Im going crazy.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my g/f are arguing alot lately. Most of the time its over little stuff. But she thinks shes always right, and even if shes not, she says i should agree with her cuz its not worth arguing about. I disagree. When shes wrong, I tell her. Then shell argue about that.

So what do i do? Tell her shes wrong like ive been doing, or just agree with whatever? She argues that its not worth arguing about, and that the girl chooses the guy so i should agree with her so shell be happy.

Help! Im going crazy.

well, there's your problem.

If it's something stupid...let her be wrong and drop it. She'll realize that she's wrong eventually. Example...if she says the sun is coming up at 4am tomorrow...it's a harmless error. I would just let her think that.

However, if she says, the sun is coming up at 4am tomorrow, and you'll be up mowing the lawn...then say something. :)

Fuck bitches. They are crazy... arguing is normal tho, I agree with that. the fact that she says she should always be right just because she has a vagina is hilarious to me. Tell her she is right to make her happy? :wtf: Does your happiness matter?

get away now...if you argue now not being married, what the hell do you think shes gonna be like if you ever got married..take relbocs widsom and leave now, or kick her to the curb..tell her you are always right and if she doesnt like it, theres the f-n door, and dont let it hit you in the ass on the way out!

well, there's your problem.
get away now...if you argue now not being married, what the hell do you think shes gonna be like if you ever got married..take relbocs widsom and leave now, or kick her to the curb..tell her you are always right and if she doesnt like it, theres the f-n door, and dont let it hit you in the ass on the way out!
Arguing girlfriends turn into arguing X wives. Run, run far. Better yet, get on the bike and ride, ride far!
Fuck bitches. They are crazy... arguing is normal tho, I agree with that. the fact that she says she should always be right just because she has a vagina is hilarious to me. Tell her she is right to make her happy? :wtf: Does your happiness matter?
Time to find a new gf.

i dont know but do you see any kind of trend here???

i say kick that crap to the curb!

and that the girl chooses the guy so i should agree with her so shell be happy.

I would drop this girl like a bad habit! Cold turkey dude

A lot of girls (too many, in fact) have this flawed way of thinking. I have a theory on this, but its complicated. Lets just say the theory revolves around the fact that every girl out there has some dude that is and always has been :leghump: ...Thus girl gets a big head

Look, I'm sure you're a great guy and you're a catch. Trust me. There are sooo many losers out there its not funny. So why don't you think about yourself in that regard? If you really want to stay with her, then now is the time to play hard to get. She obviously wants to be with you but is getting selfish. Make her work for it a little and she'll learn to appreciate and respect you and your opinions.

Let me put it into perspective.....

If you had a bike that always broke down, got flats, etc., etc.......would you keep it or trade it in. I think your "bike" may be high maintenance and about due to be replaced with a newer model if it doesn't shut up.....I mean run right.

:lol:

Still living in her house? If she's still giving it up and she's hot just agree with her and be happy your getting some. Go find a job. Then kick her to the curb, even though all women are kinda nuts, if you look hard enough you can find one that's tolerable ;)

i think shes doing some of this because she knows i dont really have anywhere else to go. i moved into her apartment with her, and i lost my job.

Ah, that makes it a tuff situation. How long you been living there?

i think shes doing some of this because she knows i dont really have anywhere else to go. i moved into her apartment with her, and i lost my job.

:eek:ohhh snap....that might make things a little more difficult..umm as soon as you find a job, drop that bitch like a bad habit:D

Let me put it into perspective.....

If you had a bike that always broke down, got flats, etc., etc.......would you keep it or trade it in. I think your "bike" may be high maintenance and about due to be replaced with a newer model if it doesn't shut up.....I mean run right.

I think that's the best analogy I have ever heard.

Just tell her what and why its bothering you and if she doesn't listen, just leave. If you think it may be bad now, just wait if/when you get married.

This changes everything... Grin and bear it for the time being and once you get back on solid ground decide what you wanna do.

Um, you're fucked. She knows she has you by the balls. So, either find someplace else to live, or take it in the ass. I mean that in a kind and gentle way.

Um, you're fucked. She knows she has you by the balls. So, either find someplace else to live, or take it in the ass. I mean that in a kind and gentle way.

wait, there's a kind and gentle way to take it in the ass?

Ah, that makes it a tuff situation. How long you been living there?

well, we started dating last july. we lived in the same apt complex (i had my own apt, she had hers). i was over there all the time after we met. eventually pretty much stopped goin to my apt, it was almost like i was renting a storage space. i dont remember when we got this new apt. my lease ran out in february. but she moved into another one in the same complex around december i think. its complicated, i know.