QS&L Colerain - 5/21

mrmako777

i think we're finally gonna get a day that doesnt look like a washout! if anyone wants to go we'll prolly do the usual, meet at chipotle at 5:30 and leave at 6.

i figure for those that want to, we could hang out and then hit the twisties around 730. lemme know if that works for you guys!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nate can lead. I still don't know the roads back there. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out. Only thing I know I have to do Thursday night is pack. If the wife wants to come I'm not going to be able to hit the twisties with you guys.

Looks like all the OT i got at work tonight will allow me to bail early on thursday, so I am hoping to make it! especailly now that I have the Full fairing kit back on!

Nate can lead. I still don't know the roads back there. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out. Only thing I know I have to do Thursday night is pack. If the wife wants to come I'm not going to be able to hit the twisties with you guys.

dude take her back there anyways. you know its a nice little scenic ride and you dont have to rail thru the turns to enjoy it

Where do you guys ride twisties at ? I work 2nd shift can't meet up because I'm working but looking for more places to ride. Thank you.

we dont give away our spots unless you ride with us man! :)

dude take her back there anyways. you know its a nice little scenic ride and you dont have to rail thru the turns to enjoy it

I might, but I know you guys arn't going to have any fun unless you're flyin thru the turns. I don't know. We'll see what the boss wants to do. I'm not even sure if she can come to colrain yet. Currently my bike is in the shop because my rear valve stem is leaking. Found that out last night, luckily before I went out for a ride. The guys from Sport tour came to my house and picked it up about a half hour ago. They say it's because I have heavy steal valve stem covers(they were on the bike when I bought it).

JDog, if you are free friday around noon or so give me a call/text 5135351901, ill show you the route we take, that or explain it to you, which ever.

I for one am not fond of funding police banquets that I don't get invited to, so I'm taking it easy over the weekend.