STT tight lippped about Bluegrass trackday 30th May

Vera

Wed May 20, 2009 8:47 am Message icon_minipost_new.gif OFFICIAL MAY 30/31 BLUEGRASS THREAD icon_top_end.gificon_quote.gificon_toptop.gif ATTENTION ALL BLUEGRASS RIDERS FOR MAY 30/31

Dear Sportbike Track Time Members:

We wanted to inform you that the May 30 and 31st event at Bluegrass Motorsports Park has been cancelled.

Although we are all anxious to ride at Bluegrass, the track has informed us this morning that their construction may not be completed in time for our May track days. We have chosen to not risk a last minute delay ruining our opening event. We want our first event to be one whoch represents the track well and allows our riders the safest and most fun day(s) possible.

In order to help you get your May riding fix, we are happy to make you a special offer of $100 track days at AutoBahn or Beaverun on Saturday or Sunday this upcoming weekend.

To take advantage of this special offer, sign up for this weekend at Autobahn or Beaverun at www.sportbiketracktime.com and write in the registration comment section "Bluegrass 5/30 & 5/31 Registrant". The discount will be automatically honored. You can also register "at track" as well.

If this weekend at Autobahn or Beaverun doesn’t fit into your schedule we will provide you w ith a credit good for a full year or a refund for your Bluegrass registration.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to riding with you soon! We will update the STT Forum General Section regularly with Bluegrass info.

Sincerely,

Monte and Bonnie

Bluegrass Motorsports Park Update;

NOTE ABOUT CREDITS:

As a result of the cancellation for the May 30/31 event at Blue Grass, a STT credit memo may be issued to you based on your preference. By requesting a credit, you will be unable to apply the pending credit to another riding day/event until you have officially received the credit memo from Sportbike Track Time. This should take 24 hours.

If you book a riding day/event prior to receiving your credit memo from Sportbike Track Time, the credit memo will not be applied retroactively.

Thank you,

Your STT Staff

MONTE

I DO NOT RESPOND TO PRIVATE MESSAGES! Please Email me at monte@sportbiketracktime.com

I just received a very nice note from Monte myself, informing me that the track day at Blue Grass next Saturday, 30th May, 2009 is not on.

Those decisions are very expensive and difficult decisions to make and I feel for them losing a lot of money with the track not being ready.

Despite my run in with their call center yesterday, I am looking forward to hopefully attending one of their trackdays soon.