Anyone seen a purple 675 Daytona?

swingset

Like the title says, can't be too many of these bikes around....purple newer Daytona, white wheels, dude riding it has a white & black Joe Rocket leather jacket.

If anyone knows the guy, or sees him, I would like to wish testicular cancer upon him for the future of humanity....please pass along my best wishes.

The fucktard overtook me on 78 by Burr Oak State Park, while me and the wife are two-up in a tight S-turn with oncoming traffic, dove underneath me in a turn...which scared the living fuck out of me, the wife (bad reaction) leaned up out of the turn and I ended up breaking the rear end loose....causing much pucker in the starfish.

Now, granted when the wife is onboard I'm not scraping shit, but I was into the corner pretty good....certainly not pussying through the twisties and this fucknut dove under me (badly I might add) right as I was tightening up my line (I came in from the outside) so my peripheral vision suddenly filled up with a bike where I was looking....not a super inspiring thing to see when you're not expecting it.

I'm very lucky I kept us upright and out of the grill of a camper coming the other way, and God help me I wanted to roll on some throttle and catch the guy....but calmer heads (hers, not mine) prevailed. She was pretty shook up, and I kept an eye out for the dude but never saw him again.

Anywho, it made a great day on the roads a little more exciting, and truly...from the bottom of my heart Purple-Douche, I hope you get herpes, in and around the eyeballs and anus, if it hasn't already happened.

There. I feel slightly better.

BTW, who but Prince paints a fucking bike purple? Seriously.

If I see a douchbag like that I'll swing the ball bat at his head for ya... or shoot a couple knives his way... (yes I have knives that I like to throw...) I have a real nice machete for just that occasion... Hmmm... rolling 45 in a tight turn and slicing thru a tire , challenging but sounds like fun...

That is fucked up swingset! I can't believe somebody would do that! Insane! :nono::mad:

I'm sorry, but that is fighting terms. I'd follow him and walk right up swinging, not even talking. Wait until he's outcold and ride off. He deserves a beating and I hope someone gives it to him sometime.

I ended up breaking the rear end loose....causing much pucker in the starfish.

.....from the bottom of my heart Purple-Douche, I hope you get herpes, in and around the eyeballs and anus, if it hasn't already happened.

those are some of the best quotes i read in a long as fucking time had me ROFL!!!