A BIG thanks to RC51 John

madcat6183

Just wanted to say THANKS to RC51 for riding down to Cincy with me to pickup my new bike tonight. He spent 6hrs with my mom and myself, and trust me that takes a toll on anyone.

He has been a big help with looking for a bike and a huge help with loading, unloading, and just checking it out.

THANK YOU!!

Not to mention today(now yesterday) was his BIRTHDAY!!!! :dj::honda:And thats all I gotta say about tonight. Vtwins rule!

Haha, I dont know how to post pics mang, sorry. I actually dont even have any yet. Def. dont wanna seem like I'm bragging, not my style. Everyone gets new toys from time to time, when ya see a deal, gotta jump on it.

However I did find new complete plastics for way cheap, and was thinking maybe a 2nd set for chang of scenary might be nice? I always wanted the blacked out version....

saw it and rode with him today. good stuff minus the box of a tail light. i almost humped the tailpipe.

Oh you didn't get to enjoy the tranny fluid slick on 670? Schmuck says they had to creep up the median to avoid the sludge! lol, way to miss all the action!

Oh you didn't get to enjoy the tranny fluid slick on 670? Schmuck says they had to creep up the median to avoid the sludge! lol, way to miss all the action!

A few years ago i was caught behind a tractor-trailer that was spilling diesel all over I-70. Thankfully I was in my car; it was like driving on ice.

Woah, talk about an interesting evening. So hit up Schmucks pad with Justin and Schmuck called DTbrian to take a look at my fuel map real fast. Well, that turned into a full out dyno tune session starting at 730pm AFTER Brian had already done a full day of car runs. He looked beat from the day, but damn, this guy is amazing. Had my A/F etc. all reflashed into the power commander and now it runs a ton better, esp. no more bogging in 3rd in cruise mode around 3500rpms, it was awful.

Then he discovered there was a cylinder getting the spark put out right before redline(need new plugs) so tomorrow Mike and I are doing that, along with some other fun mods.

Sorry still no pics, I know I suck, but riding with Justin was way more fun then taking pics. So was tuning, and riding with Mike through the oil slick.

BAD DAY, and SCARY. It was right on the 70/670 split, 4 lanes in a long sweeping left turn. It was soo slick our boots were covered and just sliding like iceskates. Not so fun.

I might get some pics tomorrow, ok probably not, maybe ANanda can? Thanks!