A BIG thanks to RC51 John

madcat6183

Woah, talk about an interesting evening. So hit up Schmucks pad with Justin and Schmuck called DTbrian to take a look at my fuel map real fast. Well, that turned into a full out dyno tune session starting at 730pm AFTER Brian had already done a full day of car runs. He looked beat from the day, but damn, this guy is amazing. Had my A/F etc. all reflashed into the power commander and now it runs a ton better, esp. no more bogging in 3rd in cruise mode around 3500rpms, it was awful.

Then he discovered there was a cylinder getting the spark put out right before redline(need new plugs) so tomorrow Mike and I are doing that, along with some other fun mods.

Sorry still no pics, I know I suck, but riding with Justin was way more fun then taking pics. So was tuning, and riding with Mike through the oil slick.

BAD DAY, and SCARY. It was right on the 70/670 split, 4 lanes in a long sweeping left turn. It was soo slick our boots were covered and just sliding like iceskates. Not so fun.

I might get some pics tomorrow, ok probably not, maybe ANanda can? Thanks!

i'm just going to have to come see the new bike since you are taking forever to post pics lol. i'll give you a call tomorrow

Oh you didn't get to enjoy the tranny fluid slick on 670? Schmuck says they had to creep up the median to avoid the sludge! lol, way to miss all the action!

ha yeah, i ducked out before all that. good thing too

Woah, talk about an interesting evening. So hit up Schmucks pad with Justin and Schmuck called DTbrian to take a look at my fuel map real fast. Well, that turned into a full out dyno tune session starting at 730pm AFTER Brian had already done a full day of car runs. He looked beat from the day, but damn, this guy is amazing. Had my A/F etc. all reflashed into the power commander and now it runs a ton better, esp. no more bogging in 3rd in cruise mode around 3500rpms, it was awful.

Then he discovered there was a cylinder getting the spark put out right before redline(need new plugs) so tomorrow Mike and I are doing that, along with some other fun mods.

Sorry still no pics, I know I suck, but riding with Justin was way more fun then taking pics. So was tuning, and riding with Mike through the oil slick.

BAD DAY, and SCARY. It was right on the 70/670 split, 4 lanes in a long sweeping left turn. It was soo slick our boots were covered and just sliding like iceskates. Not so fun.

I might get some pics tomorrow, ok probably not, maybe ANanda can? Thanks!

wow that was right after i split off from you guys huh? i did want to check out the dyno tuning process but i guess yesterday just wasnt my day. cool its running better!

Justin,

We didnt leave Dyno Brians til 10pm. Good thing you ddnt come.

Saw some SERIOUS SQUIDS on 71 too, wow.

But ya, man when you get your new bike, 1st trip is to DTM for sure he is amazing.

Ross, call me today, we ll be right by Pony putting in new plugs at Scmucks. THen I wanna ride it for a few hours(hopeuflly) but i got something at 5pm back down here.,.,, Or whenever I get there LOL

BIKE=FUN!

RC's and mine are very similar.

Maybe today Ananda will post some pics, I dont evne know how on here remember. I ll bring my camera though.